Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By xanderindalzone
#157199 I've tried to run pixelmon 4.0.6 but it was so laggy that I couldnt open the world, (no response), pixelmon 3.3.8 works just fine in 1.7.10 so i was wondering if you could make playable on 1.7.10 the latest version of pixelmon...

I dont know if you get this request a lot but I have lots of issues for asking this, there's no plugin/mod stable server(sponge) in 1.8, 1.8 is very laggy, etc,... I cant update my server cuz of that, we are stuck in 3.3.8 and we cant play with the new stuff :'(

Can you understand my point of view...?

By xanderindalzone
#157205 the 3.3.8 world is not compatible with 3.4.... to update I need to delete the whole world to create a new one and if i do that my users will get angry... besites, 3.4 doesnt have new pokes so there's no point on updating to 3.4...
JOIN THE TEAM