Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Graham3D
#157085 I've seen quite a few people hosting servers with them claiming they are running 4.0.6 or some variation. I am wanting to upgrade my Pixelmon version from 3.0.4 to the latest whilst keeping my bukkit plugins. Having these plugins is a must, period. Some of the plugins I have are custom and play music within "WorldGuard" regions, thus, they are staying. I'm aware of Sponge but am not sure how to install it let alone unsure if it's even released yet. Please fellow magicians, release your secrets to me. I wish to learn this new found magic of hosting a 4.0.6 Pixelmon server with plugins, etc...

By clienthax
#157136 Bukkit was updated illegally to 1.8 by the spigot team, and as such, cauldron is no longer maintained,
You need to complain to the plugin devs that aren't porting over to sponge or forge.
By Jay113355
#157196 Most of us 4.0 server runners are using server side forge mods, sponge is nowhere's near ready.

Some of us even ported bukkit plugins and/or make our own plugins for forge. If your need for all your plugins is critical to your server, i would stay where you are. pixelmon 4.0 and mc 1.8 are still giving hell when it comes to running a server.

Sponge is still in development, i know a few of us have given up and removed it until it becomes more stable/useful. But if you still want to try your luck, you can read up on all things sponge here: https://docs.spongepowered.org/en/

Good luck. Jay113355
JOIN THE TEAM