Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By gizzy14gazza
#16121 Hello, sorry I am unsure if there is already a topic open about this but is there any cinema4d files of pixelmons?

I use cinema4d for thumbnails and for animations and was interested in getting some cinema4d files of some pixelmon mobs, preferably Pikachu would be ideal.

By Rados
#16177 No, it doesn't work as of right now, might work in the future, but theres no way of animating models from other modelling programs other than Techne
By MrMasochism
#16182 he's wanting to work the other way around rados he wants to be able to use pixelmon's models in another program. But no, we don't have a set of those
By SPG
Buildingchris wrote:Hey there Guys :) I got some Models from a good french designer ^^ I got butterfree ,charmander,vulpix,pokeball,fisherman and a aprikoko tree ;D When somebody is intrested in PN me :)

we cant use them unless they are made in techne and it is apricorn
JOIN THE TEAM