Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By xWildxManx
#16120 When I wanna submit a model to be approved what are some requirements? Like do I need to have a certain amount of people want it in or what? Also where should I submit it?

By MrMasochism
#16142 so first off you must have posted your model in the feedback thread and got enough people saying put it up for approval. The type of people who say that matter too, generally look for people with coloured names. If they say put it up for approval then it's probably good to go.

At that stage you should put it in the approval thread. Note only Gen 1 models can be approved at this stage
By xWildxManx
MrMasochism wrote:so first off you must have posted your model in the feedback thread and got enough people saying put it up for approval. The type of people who say that matter too, generally look for people with coloured names. If they say put it up for approval then it's probably good to go.

At that stage you should put it in the approval thread. Note only Gen 1 models can be approved at this stage

Oh ok, thanks for the info!
JOIN THE TEAM