Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By aquasplash
#154310 I'm pretty sure the switch to fairy type will be very hard, because there will be existing pokemons to modify, moves to modify too, the effective table too...

also I wonder if there will be a gen 7... I hope there will, caus I really want to ride yveltal :v (I may try to model)

By SPG
#154314 actually its super easy, its just smacking ghost around to change a few things in the database
the hard part is coding the new moves. That can either be really easy or really hard depending on what it does
By aquasplash
Some Body wrote:Even simpler, I do the database stuff myself.

Moves and stuff are stuff I'll just do incrementally like I'm already doing.

also will mega evolution change the battle UI? or will it be like a item-hold-transformation like giratina and its orb? caus would be cool to ride a mega tbh :v
By Some Body
#154333 The fact that mega evolution is not instant is an important battle mechanic, which means that it will need another button to trigger it and will not act like the Griseous Orb. Whether or not it will be able to be activated outside of battle is up in the air.
By HelenTheHero
#154384 I'm wondering though how the type changes will effect Pokemon already in-game that were changed. Will it just be as simple as changing the code? And if you have one already, would it not be changed?
By SPG
#154386 It changes dynamically so yes its that simple. You won't have to get new pokemon to see the new typing/moves from level up
By aquasplash
Some Body wrote:The fact that mega evolution is not instant is an important battle mechanic, which means that it will need another button to trigger it and will not act like the Griseous Orb. Whether or not it will be able to be activated outside of battle is up in the air.

also, gen 6 on pixelmon will start being worked on when gen 7 is anounced or when gen 7 game comes out?
JOIN THE TEAM