Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By robmurach
#153511 Has anyone heard of this site?
so i bought myself a server today, my own private server. now i don't have to use my cpu to run a server from.
so Pixelmon is readily available as a mod right? i do all the instructions from this youtube video i found on how to turn my server
into a pixelmon server. so i load up minecraft and try to enter my server and well, they're using an older version of Pixelmon. i want to use the later version of it Pixelmon-1.8-4.0.2-universal, this one has Slugma and Magcargo in it i believe. so basically i've been looking all over for a tutorial on how to update this manually. i've used the FileZilla thing to transfer the mod i want into the server but there must be something i'm
missing. all the videos are a few months back. each video has a different layout for the website that hosts the server. so it becomes a bit confusing. even the instructions on the site have a different version of the website. so if someone knows what i'm talking about please, help me?
i sent a ticket to their support people and well who knows how long that would be. so i'm kinda grasping at straws here.

By robmurach
#153607 ok. when i do that usually it'll say processing forever. usually i'll go in, and i'll do the pixelmon installer, then i'll do the pixelmon mod and have that run. then my server will say online. when i log in, it's the older version, it wants me to use like. 3.4.0 or something. so i've done what you said to do a couple times. i'll do the forge 1.8 installer and it'll install, then i'll do where it runs forge 1.8 and then it'll say processing like i said, for a real long time. it never actually brings my server back online. i've been watching this guy's tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9l44vGrauM but it seems like he's missing a step or two, or i am just not getting it. if you could help me out i'd be very appreciated.
JOIN THE TEAM