Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Isi
#153404 Look at my groups, and your avatar settings.
By Polterglitch
#153421 I see a super man skin and a message saying "Heya! Pick your color and be merry. This will be your in-game uber cool sash!" but I don't know how to? Is it something I had to do in the groups section?
By JamieS1211
TheCookiesCrumble wrote:Why is my sash not showing though?

Looking at your account you have sucessfully linked a minecraft account with the username "CookiesCrumble" to your donator profile on this board. Therefore the possible reasons you sash are not showing (in order of likely hood) are:

1. You are playing on a pixelmon version before 3.3.9
2. You are playing on a different account
3. There is a bug somewhere
By Polterglitch
JamieS1211 wrote:
TheCookiesCrumble wrote:Why is my sash not showing though?

Looking at your account you have sucessfully linked a minecraft account with the username "CookiesCrumble" to your donator profile on this board. Therefore the possible reasons you sash are not showing (in order of likely hood) are:

1. You are playing on a pixelmon version before 3.3.9
2. You are playing on a different account
3. There is a bug somewhere

Got to be a bug because I was playing in 1.8 and I only have one minecraft account, should I report this?
JOIN THE TEAM