Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jephon
#153382 So as of late, it seems the forums have gotten extremely quiet. I miss the community that we once had! Even the off topic areas are going silent.

I was wondering, what ideas does the community have to increase conversations and motivate folks to come here to talk to each other about happenings and such.

What ideas do you have?

By SPG
jsnbrown1989 wrote:So as of late, it seems the forums have gotten extremely quiet. I miss the community that we once had! Even the off topic areas are going silent.

I was wondering, what ideas does the community have to increase conversations and motivate folks to come here to talk to each other about happenings and such.

What ideas do you have?

release an update and watch all the spam flow in
By MrMasochism
#153438 I agree with you on that jsn. I've been keen to have more conversation on these forums. Off-topic isn't really my place though but I am trying to be more proactive in answering comments and posting things. If a few more people did that we'd probably get it going pretty quickly
JOIN THE TEAM