Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By slsteal
#152366 I am not sure if this is the right section of the forum for it but I am using BossShop and it takes a long time doing /iteminfo to make the shops so I was wondering if it works with the ones like Bauxite where i can do /give .. bauxite because so far i have been doing things lie 4301 which is just one of the tms i dont know which so if i cant use the other form of ids is there a way to get the other ids

By slsteal
#152384 yes i was asking if those worked in bossshop and if they didnt could i have the other ids
By slsteal
#152385 So I actually just tested those IDs do not work with Gym Management or BossShop but thats okay cause in the last hour or so ive dont /iteminfo and gained almost every id and the ones that just continue in order i just made it do = d+1 in spreadsheets to save me time i mean i know you guys dont want to release it but its not hard to obtain it just takes a little time and some plugins dont work with things like item.Basic_Badge so it would be convenient if both ids were listed just to make it a little easier on the players
By Megit
#152413 The thing is, from Minecraft 1.8 and forward, item IDs will only be like the ones listed on that page, item IDs like 1 for a Stone block will no longer be used.
By Some Body
#152430 "As the numerical IDs of items are dynamically assigned by Forge and can differ, they will not be listed here."

Read before asking for something that's impossible to fulfill.
JOIN THE TEAM