Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By reongomes
#152292 I've downloaded the latest pixelmon version and the force version that is required.
Has I drag forge into the pixelmon launcher it says it's incompatible with pixelmon's version. What can I do?

By Megit
#152294 Does it come up with some sort of error? If so, could you post it here.
Otherwise, you could just use the old way and install Forge to Minecraft and then add the Pixelmon Mod to your "mods" folder, that should work.
By JamieS1211
#152295 This is a known problem. The launcher will be fixed soon. I would reccomend that you use the normal launcher for now if you want to play the 4.0.2 beta version
By reongomes
Megit wrote:Does it come up with some sort of error? If so, could you post it here.
Otherwise, you could just use the old way and install Forge to Minecraft and then add the Pixelmon Mod to your "mods" folder, that should work.

A window pops up saying "Forge version incompatible with Pixelmon".
By MoeBoy76
reongomes wrote:A window pops up saying "Forge version incompatible with Pixelmon".

the forge version wasn't updated when making the pixelmon.jar, either use the vanilla launcher or you can open it with a zip program (eg winrar, 7zip) and edit the mcmod.info to say:
"forgeversion": "Forge 11.14.1.1334",
which will make the pixelmon launcher let you use 1334
By prodkid
MrMasochism wrote:Launcher has had a ton of work done on it. We'll have a new version out very soon

can't wait to use & abuse the new version ;p
JOIN THE TEAM