Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By mcstreet
#151899 i'm looking for an adventure map for pixelmon based on the pokemon games/series. If you know of any plz post the link on this form..

Also if your wondering it doesn't have to be your own map you made you can say any maps that you found interesting or good

By Megit
#151907 As in you want to join a server, or as in you want to have the downloadable version of the map and use it in singleplayer/ for your own server?
By CrazyQuilman157
#151916 There's a recreation of the Pokemon world that can be used with Pixelmon...it's on v16, and needs more Sinnoh and Unova work, rather than what it's working on.
By mcstreet
#151977 Yea sorrta thx.....

But for some unexplainable reason when ever i try to play that map my whole minecraft crashes :-(

Also my custom npc mod isnt working for pixelmon 1.8
By mcstreet
#151987 Yea I'm looking for an adventure map with the latest version of pixelmon though
By MoeBoy76
mcstreet wrote:Yea I'm looking for an adventure map with the latest version of pixelmon though

well the latest release is 3.4.0 and is for 1.7.10, the latest version is 4.0.1 beta is for 1.8
JOIN THE TEAM