Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By maewtt
#150857 Right now I am working on a project that will add pixelmon that use moves on people OUTSIDE OF BATTLE. This way they can attack trainers . I am testing this in sethbling's super craft brothers. Here is a video of my first test. Tell me what you think and what I should add. Enjoy :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNCmYGgQilw

By maewtt
#150908 I know but in this project its for the purposes of pokemon and their trainer fighting together against other pokemon and their trainer. Afyer i finish the craft bros game i plan on making a new minigame using this.
By maewtt
#150977 I wish I had the programming experience but sadly I do not. I will upload the entire server folder so all you have to do is download, portforward, and run it. It will only take a few minutes and then you can play this with all of your friends.
JOIN THE TEAM