Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By niemiec
#150572 Just wondering about breeding and the environments.

Code: Select all"Pokémon 1 has a crush on Pokémon 2, but doesn't feel comfortable in this environment!"    Never   -30 minutes

"Pokemon 1 likes Pokémon 2 a tiny bit more every day!"   2 hours, 30 minutes   30 minutes

"Pokémon 1 is more attracted to Pokémon 2 every day!"   1 hour, 15 minutes   15 minutes

"Pokémon 1's love for Pokémon 2 grows rapidly every day!"   50 minutes   10 minutes   

"Pokémon 1 falls madly in love with Pokémon 2 every single day!"   37½ minutes   7½ minutes

Code: Select allSatisfaction, Strength
<35   0
35-69   0.5
70-104   1   
105-139   
>139

For example: I have 2 magikarps, male and female. I have 81 blocks to cover my environment and since lily pads are currently glitched, bugged or whatever you are forced to use blocks that give 2 satisfaction (water stone, flowing water, sugar canes)
if you get a total of 162 satisfaction shouldn't your 2 magikarps be "madly in love" not "love for Magikarp grows rapidly" I'm just wondering if this is suppose to be like this or it is a bug. Thanks in advance!

By Userman
#150575 have you tried using only still water? that's what i used to do in my old ranch
By niemiec
niemiec wrote:
Userman wrote:have you tried using only still water? that's what i used to do in my old ranch

Yes but still water only gives 1 satisfaction

I think maybe flowing water doesn't work properly
By Some Body
#150594 There seems to be a misconception here. The "flowing water" (or lava) block is only present during block updates; water that appears to be flowing is otherwise still counted as still water. I've removed the mention of flowing liquids from the wiki page.

I've also found the issue with lilypads; this will be fixed in 4.0.2.
JOIN THE TEAM