Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By skizshot45
#150465 NOTE: This is my first time on the forums so I don't know how things go around here. Sorry if I end up making a fool of myself :/

So a little earlier today I decided that I would get back into pixelmon (as I hadn't yet played on this new computer). I went to the website and saw that they had a launcher available to use to play pixlemon. I thought that was pretty great so I went ahead and downloaded, installed, etc. until I opened the "create profile" thing and saw that I needed a pixelmon version to actually play the game, of course. I then went back to the website and downloaded the newest version and went ahead and downloaded the correct forge as well. Obviously pixelmon would take a long while so I sat back and waited for it to finish downloading. I eventually got bored with just sitting there so I started messing around with the launcher size thing in the bottom corner. I moved it around for a while and then (making a 'bloooorp' sound as I did so) reduced the size until it was only 2 x 2 pixels large and, being the real idiot I can sometimes be, let go of the mouse button, relinquishing my control over its size. Now I'm stuck with a teeny tiny launcher that I can't do anything with except close and reopen. I've tried restarting the launcher, re-downloading the launcher, and restarting my computer but none of them seem to work, I only have a tiny launcher playing epic music in the background of my typing.

halp me pls D:

By Some Body
#150468 The Pixelmon launcher is legitimate, coming straight from this website.

There's definitely a file somewhere that keeps the attributes such as the window size saved, so restarting the computer/launcher and reinstalling the installer without properly uninstalling it won't do anything. You'd probably have to find this file and either modify it or delete it and reinstall the launcher.
By skizshot45
#150561 I tried completely removing everything that had to do with pixelmon from my computer but nothing really seemed to work. I can try it again and post an edit on this reply. Also, I tried installing pixelmon the old fashioned way (forge on MC) but it only gave me 1-20 fps where my norm is around 80-170 fps.

EDIT: It worked! guess it's 6th time's the charm then. Thanks for the help guys.
JOIN THE TEAM