Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CmdSmith
#149702 I was browsing through my pixelmon 3.4 file and stumbled across a bunch of .schematic files in the path @\com\pixelmonmod\pixelmon\structure\standAlone

These are, what i assume, all of the pokecenter structures that the game uses to generate pokecenters. Each .schematic file has a corresponding .data file. There is a file called "template.data" which tells about how to set up a data file for a schematic/structure.

Does this mean its possible to have custom randomly generating structures from pixelmon? Can these files somehow be edited or replaced to give us our own generating pokehouses or pokelabs?

By MrMasochism
#149710 Pixelmon looks for any structures names pokecenter1,2,3,etc or shrine1,2,3 etc
only those structures will spawn but yes adding your own to that will work
By CmdSmith
#149732 How would that work then? because I tried one (made a .schematic with world edit and put it in) and copied a .data file from the other one, named them test.schematic and test.data but when i do /struc test it doesnt load? it gives an error message.
By Some Body
MrMasochism wrote:Pixelmon looks for any structures names pokecenter1,2,3,etc or shrine1,2,3 etc
only those structures will spawn but yes adding your own to that will work
By CmdSmith
#149764 So I made the test one replace pokecenter2, both the .schematic and .data. When i do /struc pokecenter2, it gives no error but does not spawn...
JOIN THE TEAM