Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Revelationage
#149405 Hey Pixelmoners! I have been working on an add on for Pixelmon.

It features:

Nugget
Pearl
7 Battle Frontier Symbols
4 Orange Island League Badges
The Orange Island League Trophy

I am still working on it though! I need confirmation from the Pixelmon team if I am allowed to send download links for this. If you are an admin for Pixelmon please read this and send me a PM or email. Or if you can just add these items in the next update! xD

By TheGameAce
#149475 What uses would Nuggets and Pearls have though... Unless they add NPCs to the game that work as Pokemart clerks to buy stuff from you. I also don't see the point in having extra badges (much less a trophy) when they still don't have a use for all the current badges.
The only thing I could see any slight use for, would be the Battle Frontier signs or whatever, and even those don't have much more use than for decoration.
JOIN THE TEAM