Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SilentBane
#149106 I logged on today to see that the server thread for MyM which you can find here ease of access: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=18594&start=10.

The reason that the thread was locked was because the pixelmon mod is on our launcher. Which is a true statement. However, I was given permission to add pixelmon on the launcher by MrMasochism as indicated by his post here: viewtopic.php?p=146831#p146831

That being said if you go to our launcher it still requires someone who wishes to play pixelmon to download from your links. It does not automatically download it for them. It just allows us to add as MrMasochism put it "compliant" mods onto the pack much like your pixelpacks. So if you could please unlock it that would be greatly appreciated.

All of this being said if we are somehow out of compliance I will bring this issues to the founder of our server and we will take immediate action to fix the problem. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

By MoeBoy76
#149109 my apologies, i automatically assumed that you were being like every other launcher, your topic will be unlocked momentarily
By SilentBane
#149114 Hey I completly understand thank you for the fast reply :-) Always better to be safe than sorry. Hope to see you around. Maybe come check out our pack when we are done with it.
JOIN THE TEAM