Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CmdSmith
#148207 I have some questions about the pixelmon mod, for whoever likes to play that. Its version 3.3.8 for 1.7.10.

1) Is it possible to automate ANYTHING? Using buildcraft, Applied Energistics, MineFactory Reloaded, or whatever else, (no mod is off the table) is it possible to automate the anvils/hammering for pokeballs and plates? What about apircorns, and picking them?

2) What mods go well with pixelmon (including tech mods that can help automate pixelmon)?

3) Is there a way to make mob spawners work without enabling hostile mobs in the config (they are pig spawners when I find them)?

If I think of more questions, ill add them to the OP and make a new reply :) when I get a good answer, ill even put it into the OP so other people can find answers quick and easy! Of course, if someone else asks a question and they get a response, ill add those as well!

Thanks guys!

Cmd

By Some Body
#148208 1) The mechanical anvil exists in Pixelmon for automating anvil procedures. It's Creative-only though.
2) Pixelmon has several sidemods created specifically for use with it. You can find out about them here.
3) The Pixelmon config's mobs setting only affects natural spawns. Minecraft mobs still can spawn through unnatural methods such as spawners regardless of the setting.
By CmdSmith
#148214 Thanks for the quick reply!

1) Oh I didn't know that! It looks cool, but i'm not sure how to incorporate that with mods that use power? do you jut plug it in or is that a completely separate thing?
2) I knew about those. I'm asking about other mods that seem like they could fit into the Pokemon world or promote other things.
3) I figured that. But I found 3 mob spawners in my world: cave spider which works, and then 2 other ones with are either zombie, skeleton, or spider. But im not sure which because they show up as pig spawners and don't spawn mobs.
By Some Body
#148217 The mechanical anvil is powered by the same fuel that a furnace uses.

The pig spawner multiplayer issue has been long gone. Did the spawner's data not save correctly and it defaulted to pigs? If so, that's on your end, and dungeons do not have the correct spawning conditions for pigs to spawn.
By CmdSmith
#148222 I mean like using RedstoneFlux from ThermalExpansion or Extra Utilities. Can those be used in some way to power it? (sorry, I am a legit noob)

I am not in multiplayer. I'm not sure why it did it; just asking.
JOIN THE TEAM