Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ghosthawk78
#147479 ive been trying to put more ram into my pixelmon launcher and everytime I add more then 2gb it says 'cannot create virtual machine' can someone help me. I have java x64 and 16gb ram in comp (step by step if possible im a derp)

By MrMasochism
ghosthawk78 wrote:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe is what it keeps auto putting to, I cant switch it either..

How are you trying to switch it and what happens when you try?
By Thexare
#147583 I just had the same problem; if it's automatically reverting to the 32-bit after you try to switch, what you'll have to do is open Programs & Features or Add/Remove Programs and uninstall the 32-bit version. Then it'll switch without problems.
By ghosthawk78
MrMasochism wrote:
ghosthawk78 wrote:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe is what it keeps auto putting to, I cant switch it either..

How are you trying to switch it and what happens when you try?

id go to settings (launcher) set it to desired one then hit continue and it would auto correct back.

and which is the correct java 64x? it keeps putting to the download file one meaning tryen to download itself again :/
JOIN THE TEAM