Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Klldarkness
#145733 Regarding mods like gameshark, and whatnot.

Is there a mod that announces what mods each player has installed to the admin, and not just the console? It shows in the console, so, I would think something that also announces to the admin/owner/moderators, would be a simple plugin, but I can't seem to find one. Would make it pretty easy for any servers that have active staff to stop people from using radars, and other unwanted mods.

Whatever happened to modblocker? That thing was really useful.

By Klldarkness
#145762 Sorry for the double post, but does anyone know the mod ID for gameshark?

It doesn't announce to the console, and isn't logged by isi's modblocker. I suppose I could rip it open, and track down the mod ID that way, but, it seems easier to ask the people that would probably already know. :)

So, I ripped it open anyway. Lol. The ID, as far as I can tell, shows as:
"Gameshark (Pixelmon)"

I've tried adding it to the ban list as:

gameshark
"Gameshark (Pixelmon)"
Gameshark (Pixelmon)
Gameshark (Pixelmon)

But none of those seem to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)
By TheMiggyDgz
Lavenders wrote:What I'm trying to ask is, if I want to block GameShark, where do I input the ID so that my server blocks it?

You do it pretty much like this, in which this is how my config was set up.

"banned mods" {
S:"List of Banned mods (';' seperated, case insensitive):"=pokeradar;1.7.10;Kradxns Minimap;CJBAPI
}
JOIN THE TEAM