Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MoeBoy76
RabidBeast wrote:Are you using a Mac?
Can't tell anything of your system specifications you didn't paste the entire crash log :p.

yes he is and it's 10.9 which is compatible with java 7+, the first post has a full crash report and he also stated that he is using mavericks, if you aren't going to be helpful then don't post.

bhoqure wrote:I don't know how to unninstall java 6 completely... I have tried and cannot figure it out. I am on Mac os mavericks

if you can't figure out uninstalling then you can specify the java to use by editing the profile in the launcher, it's the second last option

By RabidBeast
#145765 I intended on being helpful, no need to be so brash and testy. I didn't see the post that said his OS.
Apple enforces their proprietary Java 6 by default, which causes conflicts with anything compiled in Java 1.7+; hence the infamous major minor 51 crash.

In the batch file you're running your server with(assuming you are), you can add the "-source 1.7 -target 1.7" tags to the end of your run arguments and it should fix.
If you're not using a batch file, if you can find where to change your run arguments (should be with the -Xms and -Xmx tags to control memory allowance), then add "-source 1.7 -target 1.7" at the end.
The above worked for me.
JOIN THE TEAM