Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Gogbe
#146283 Well an idea for the digging side of stuff is that you could have a block similar to the ranch block. You would go underground place it then right click it and it would pop up a interface.

The first thing on the interface is which way you want it to dig. (IE East South maybe even North-west?) Next you choose how long the tunnel they dig is. EX 20 blocks 60, 90? Then you choose a pixelmon(s) out of your PC. and it would have to be a Rock or Ground type pixelmon.

Then the pixelmon start digging. But some pixelmon would dig faster then others IE Groudon would be the best and roggenrola would be the slowest. The pixelmon would then walk to the stone dig it out then carry it back to the Digging block or whatever it is called and store it. then you could leave and come back later and grab the ores and stone they have mined.

And maybe some pokemon have special abilities for example if you have a Dugtrio digging he would act like fortune and maybe get you extra diamonds or coal if they found it and if you have camerupt digging any iron or gold they find would be smelted into ingots.

Anyway that is my idea i hope you liked it or at least got some inspiration from it.

By 1000noodles
#146309 Okay before i get to my suggestion, there is a mod that adds dynamic lighting to minecraft, idk if that would help with pokemon having dynamic lighting or not

First thing a a small idea

A Egg hatching Ranch

How it would work would you put certain pokemon in with the egg/s you want hatched, and this will hatch the egg faster then carrying it, and depending the the pokemon you use will hatch it faster, if you used a poke with the type fire it would hatch it faster, then one that had a type of normal, and also maybe make it that depending on the pokemon, and the biome, can increase or decrease chances to get different size, the warm the climate the bigger and the colder the small, for for example if you want a pygmy you would take a normal type pokemon and try to hatch the egg in a snow biome, or if you want to get a enormous pokemon, you would use a fire type in a desert, and if you really want to get complex, make it so the egg has its own type (depending on the mothers type) so that if your tried to hatch a fire type with a water type poke it will come out small then if you did it with a normal type, or if you hatched it with a fire type(or maybe a grass type sense fire are strong to grass types?) it would grow bigger

Special pokemon bonus chest

Simply put when you enable the bonus chest feature along with the regular bonus chest you get a "poke chest" that has a random assortment of pokeballs, healing items, and a possibility to one of the poke machines

Tiered Pokemon levels ?

the reason im suggesting this is cause ive had the issue that i got a really unlucky on a map, and no pokecenter spawned for over 3k blocks in all directions from my spawn, and right when i spawned i got attack by a level 40 pokemon

to make it a little more even on the leveling and fairness (if any lol) is to either limit the poke that spawn to those who have similar levels to that of your first pokemon, or make it so the the levels progressively get higher the father out you go from where you spawn
By MaximusLi
#146819 Umm... What the heck happened? I was writing a long reply and when I tried to post it, this forum required I re-log and I lost all my text... :(

*sigh* This is a very summarized version of what I wrote, and I had some suggestions what to do with stats in these suggestions, but oh well. Basically the higher the stats, the better the level of "tool" the Pokemon has to do whatever they're ordered to do. Also time limits/block amount limits (as in how many blocks the Pokemon can dig/mine/cut/shoot):

Cut: Axe, Pokemon cuts trees.

Surf: Pokemon places a water source block.

Strength: Piston.

Flash: A light source in the place where the Pokemon stood. (Low stats = Light level 7, like a redstone torch. High stats = Light level 15, like a Beacon, maybe even buffs player.)

Rocksmash: Pickaxe, Pokemon mines.

Self-destruct, Explosion: TNT, Pokemon faints.

Soft Boiled: Spawns cake/golden carrot/golden apple.

Phsyical fire move: Flint and steel.

Projectile fire move: Blaze fire projectiles, strongest fire moves are Ghast/Wither projectiles.

Eruption, etc.: Spawns/Shoots lava block.

Hydro pump, water gun, etc.: Shoots water source block.

Poison moves: Splash potion of poison.

Some damaging move: Spash potion of harming.

Dig: MrMasochism has a good idea, but I would like to add that the Pokemon digs in a stair-shape and the bigger the Pokemon, the bigger the hole.

Pixelmon could have an AI tweak where, with vanilla mobs, they function as dogs, but the DPS they do depends on their stats. No need to use their moves. They're basically just body guards.
By P3rf3ctXZer0
#146954 Well ... I have a very basic feature requests ... so I can integrate pixelmon into my adventure servers ... some of players hate pokemon and I run a clan server called deathplaguegaming.no-ip.infoservers ... I have not been able to finish releasing is it because pixelmon needs a mod added call "Pokemon Trianer" this would mean that pokemon trainers would not be attacted by any hostile class mobs. So if a mob had the hostile tag they would ignore the user with this as there game mode. It could be a difficulty setting. Also they would not be able to loot any loot from chests they didn't make. So the chests would have to be linked to the player profile.
By DJ_FluXxX
P3rf3ctXZer0 wrote:Well ... I have a very basic feature requests ... so I can integrate pixelmon into my adventure servers ... some of players hate pokemon and I run a clan server called deathplaguegaming.no-ip.infoservers ... I have not been able to finish releasing is it because pixelmon needs a mod added call "Pokemon Trianer" this would mean that pokemon trainers would not be attacted by any hostile class mobs. So if a mob had the hostile tag they would ignore the user with this as there game mode. It could be a difficulty setting. Also they would not be able to loot any loot from chests they didn't make. So the chests would have to be linked to the player profile.

Why wouldn't you just disable vanilla mobs?
By HelenTheHero
#147249 Now, if you've tried to create a farm before because your supply of Magikarp is running low, you've probably noticed that Pokemon will often come and jump on all the crops. Maybe a solution could be a special type of fence that repels Pokemon. The Repel item could be implemented in a way then, and this special fence would be useful for reasons other then farming. There could even be multiple Repelling items, such as Repel Torch, Repel Block, and Repel Water. These would be much like how cats repel creepers in Vanilla, Pokemon would not spawn nearby, and if they wander to close (5-20 blocks depending on Repel strength) the Pokemon will run off. Flying Types would not be affected unless you create the Repel Lantern, that's radius goes up 20-40 blocks to prevent Flying types from entering.
By Amethyst1998
#148367 headbutt- Knocks apples/pokemon out of a tree

dive- an obvious one but allows a player to go underwater and possibly allow the player to mine ores.

helping hand- Gives you a attack buff/boost

earthquake- causes blocks to break within a certain radius, allowing the player to collect the blocks without having to mine them.

agility- speed boost

sing- makes the player fall asleep without the need of a bed.
By Jephon
Amethyst1998 wrote:headbutt- Knocks apples/pokemon out of a tree

dive- an obvious one but allows a player to go underwater and possibly allow the player to mine ores.

helping hand- Gives you a attack buff/boost

earthquake- causes blocks to break within a certain radius, allowing the player to collect the blocks without having to mine them.

agility- speed boost

sing- makes the player fall asleep without the need of a bed.

I really like these! I am VERY unsure if I will be having the moved effecting the outside world turned on in my server but if these (and others similar to it) were done, I would definitely do it.

Might I add the following?

Attract - Pokemon of the opposite gender of yours are attracted to the player while exploring.

Bulk Up - Maybe similar to helping hand

Heal Bell - Heals status effect of player (no longer poisoned)

Milk Drink - Restore half of player's health.
By bagonwillflyoneday
#148889 hi guys ive had this idea for a while

if you were to put moves like that in perhaps feeding your pokemon pokecubes or pokepuffs or even just food would be a good way to hasten waiting for the coldown. they could also increase there happiness and hve a cute animation. icreasing the bond between the trainer and the pokemon
JOIN THE TEAM