Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By DannyBeatz
#143234 I've been "searching far and wide" yet I have yet to find a up to date Items Ids list. I'm trying to make a Trainer give a Gym badge, but when I type in the Gym badge Letter for letter and Case for case as it is in the inventory nothing happens, so now I'm looking fot he Items list and can't find a up to date one. Can someone post me the list or a link to it, please and thank you!

By DannyBeatz
#143239 Thanks, I found this already, but it's not working for me, how do I use this to make a Gym leader give me a badge? I tried putting the ID in the Item ID thing under "Add Drop" so that after I beat him he drops the badge, yet for some reason I can't get the Item when I put in the Item ID.
JOIN THE TEAM