Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jephon
#142991 I just wanted to double check to see if the normal responses are still the only ones.
1. Change biome to hell or sky (Changes coloring of grass and sky though)
2. Worldguard /disable spawning. (This would disable the pokespawners too though).

Those are the only two that exist right now right?

I though of one more possible one but I wanted to check to see if this is the best route..

SOP, disable all spawns in a moderately unused biome (Mushroom Island? ) and then use this biome.

Does this sound likely to work? Is this probably now the best method to get what I am looking for?

Any suggestions to which biome I should try to use? What is the most rare?

By Jephon
#143015 The downside that I have been struggling with is that it doesn't allow spawners either as well as players can't battle nor show off their pokes.

My intentions is to treat an entire city as its own "biome" and have spawners scattered all over. The world guard / region flags wouldn't work well for this.

Using SOP actually worked well with a combo of the Mushroom Islands. It made everything greener of course but that actually looks more normal for pokemon any who..
JOIN THE TEAM