Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By floh22
#142711 Hey guys, so Iv'e known about this trick with fossil machines and NBT Edit to make awesome statues even before statues were in the game, and I thought it would be nice to finally share this neat little trick with all of you!

Note to Pixelmon Devs: Please don't patch this ;-)

Step 1: You are going to need the Ingame NBTEdit mod to be able to use this.

Step 2: Place a Fossil Machine and insert any kind of fossil. Then type /nbtedit while facing the bottom half of the machine

Step 3: Change the FossilProgress to 1600 and PokemonProgress to 3200

Step 4: Change CurrentPokemon to whatever Pokemon you wish.

Note: Each Pokemon will behave differently. Some will be very small, others may be centered very low. You will have to experiment!

Thats it! Well... Sorta. Your statue is still tiny. Now we gotta blow it up a whole lot.

Step 5: Use /nbtedit on the bottom block again

Step 6: Change PokemonOccupied from 1 to 0. This will stop Pixelmon from updating the Machine and will keep your Pokemon the same size. Otherwise it will keep growing. Pixelmon only checks if PokemonProgress == 3200 or PokemonOccupied == 0 to stop the growth!

Step 7: This is where you can be creative. Make this Number as big or small as you want! At some Point you will only be able to see the Pokemon from very specific angles due to the way Pokemon inside Fossil Machines get rendered.

That is it! You just made your very own giant Statue. Hope this helps some of you, as I find these look very cool if used properly! You may need to make the GrowthNumber extremely large to have the Pokemons feet be visible. A tiny part will always get clipped if you want to hide the fossil machine.

Thank you to Pebbles and wdservers.rocks for letting me experiment with this idea on the server. The community is great and helpful, so go check em out!

Some more screenshots so you can get an idea how this would look.

By SnowBlitzz
#142727 Oh neat, been playing around with NBTedit since the day I knew about it but never got to this. Looks really awesome except for the fact there's that fossil machine below XD
By floh22
SnowBlitzz wrote:Oh neat, been playing around with NBTedit since the day I knew about it but never got to this. Looks really awesome except for the fact there's that fossil machine below XD

well depending on Pokemon and Size you can hide it pretty well like I did in the very first picture
JOIN THE TEAM