Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bmmccarty
#142528 Is there a page that has all the current item number i'ds listed?
Also
Is there a way to add my own steve skins to the trainer editor?

By Jephon
#142529 For the item Ids, search out wiki for item Ids and you will find what you need.

I'll let someone else answer your question about the skins as I know it's possible but just barely and I don't know the details. :/
By bmmccarty
#142530 Guess i dont need the number ids ;p Thanks for that lol

Now i just need to know about the custom steve trainer skins :P
By dyinghere
#142535 Pressing F3+H at the same time will display item IDs and the remaining durability for everything. F3+B shows hitboxes for entities. I may have gotten the two switched but I'm 80% sure it's B for the id.

Not as easy as a list but I still hope it helps!

I don't know anything about the skins either :c sorry.
By SnowBlitzz
#142561 Don't think the skins part is possible. I personally would love that though
By JeanMarc
#142599 The skins are possible with the use of NBTEdit and a resource pack.
By MrMasochism
#142611 I'd suggest checking out the development pictures thread in development discussion
By bmmccarty
JeanMarc wrote:The skins are possible with the use of NBTEdit and a resource pack.

How exactly would one go about doing that?

MrMasochism wrote:I'd suggest checking out the development pictures thread in development discussion

I saw the pictures, but it doesnt say how to do it :P
By Some Body
bmmccarty wrote:I saw the pictures, but it doesnt say how to do it :P

That method isn't released yet.
JOIN THE TEAM