Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IaeyanElyuex
#142502 I know berry farming will be coming eventually, as it has been said. It's coming once all the berries have been added. This isn't as much a request as it is asking for knowledge about it and what's been planned.

Will berries be set to world tick like breeding? Will berries require special dirt to grow like in the games? Will mulch be used ever? Will the Wailmer Pail be used to water the dirt? Will the plants be non-solid like wheat or solid like Apricorn trees?

I am into Pokémon agriculture. I have over 700 of many different berries on my Omega Ruby version. Berry farming is a big thing for me.

By Enyimus
#142876 I'd like to think that berries would work like wheat, potatoes, and carrots; maybe like how corn works in FTB?

Also, special dirt - either created through a custom tool or method - would be great for the berries.
JOIN THE TEAM