Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By RedstoneBiten
#142477 Hi! I'm in a rush right now i need a modded bukkit jar or something like that a jar that makes so you can add plugins AND mods!

PLEASE AWNSER! :-(

By Jephon
#142479 You won't get that here. Modded jars are not allowed to be distributed last I checked. They contain Mojang/Microsoft intellectual property.

Best bet? Do it yourself. Watching a youtube video and making one should take 15 mins or so, max. once you get good at it, you could do it in only a couple mins.

If you cannot figure out how to do this, I would suggest rethinking running a server in the first place. Not to be mean or anything but server ownership requires you to be able to figure stuff like this out.
By OmegaXI5
#142480 Not really sure what you meant there but as for the thing related to adding bukkit plugins and mods, preferable to use MCPC Cauldron; Acts similar to forge but adds bukkit plugin support with forge mods. Comes with its own custom jar.

As again i didn't understand the question so sorry if i got it off-topic there.
JOIN THE TEAM