Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Juice
#142247 Essentially I created secondary worlds with multiverse, no Pixelmon spawn there currently, can I change this? My google searches didn't yield anything helpful (or from this year :/).

If there is no way to do that, what would my options be? Bungee Cording servers?

By Some Body
#142249 You need to change the dimensions that Pokémon spawn in in the Pixelmon.cfg file. BungeeCord is an alternative if that suits you better.
By Juice
#142287 Well upon doing this;
Code: Select all# This lets you choose which dimensions the pixelmon spawner will operate in
    I:"Dimensions Pokemon will spawn in" <
        world
        build
        adventure
        youtube
        survival
     >

Pixelmon don't seem to spawn in those worlds. Am I formatting something incorrectly?
By Juice
#142498 Sorry for the delayed response, but do you mean by that exactly? Like which number would correlate to the world named "youtube"?
By Burgy
#142558 If you look in the world files there should be a folder for each with the name "DIM" then after the "DIM" bit, there will be an integer. That integer is the ID you place in the config. E.g. Over world is 0, Nether is -1 and the End is 1

(Therefore you would find a "DIM0" folder in the normal world folder and "DIM-1" in the Nether)
By AsylumDreams
#142666 Is there a way to turn spawning on in mod-generated worlds? They're generated alongside the DIM folders but are text-based names.

Moeboy#s post hereseems to indicate that there is a way?
By MrMasochism
#142675 There will be a way but I don't know what it is. If it has a folder then it will have an integer id. What that is I don't know and you may have to guess till you work it out
By AsylumDreams
#142691 Thanks for the speedy reply ^_^

Reading back the word folder made me realize what should have been obvious from the start - that the start-up log would generate the ID when the world is created :oops:

Throwing it down as a reference for any future Googlers :party:

( And to all of those future peoples ... throw me a message if it helps, I'd enjoy knowing that it did / seeing how far into the future this reaches ^_^ )
JOIN THE TEAM