Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jovial
#142168 A replacement of some of the rather ugly, stock sound effects in Pixelmon with more authentic ones from the games and Anime. I searched around for something like this, but never found one so I put it together myself. For my own personal use, but anyone else can use it if they want. Here's a quick demonstration, download link is at the bottom.

Download removed because of Badmins.

By MoeBoy76
#142171 those sounds are the property of Nintendo and GameFreak, Pixelmon does not allow links to material owned by other parties that isn't free
By Isi
#142172 I'm not really seeing any fair use. Those 'ugly, stock' sound effects were made just as our models are. So I'll throw you the same philosophy. If you feel you can do better, make them yourself. If you wish to use real Pokemon assets for your personal use, feel free to. However, it is certainly not fair use to distribute and recommend them, and I shall certainly not allow it on this board.
JOIN THE TEAM