Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Calle_Ocho
#141592 So I was just looking at my server listing, and i noticed it was locked. I did not lock it what so ever. I think I may know why it was locked, because I had a offer where if you comment, you get a free shiny, so the post was getting bumped all the time. I mean I see no problem with that, but I guess y'all do. I have no problem although with it being locked either, its just that I cannot edit the post any further since it is locked. I want to take the offer off my post, and also add some new informations, but I cannot because it is locked. Can someone please unlock it? Here is the listing viewtopic.php?f=125&t=17863

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

By Burgy
#141606 I myself did not lock your thread but I can see why with a quick glance of your site:
http://www.thesynthcraft.com/donate

You are not allowed to sell any part of the game unless it is cosmetic and does not affect core gameplay or allows donors to have an advantage on non-donors.
Review the changes in the EULA here: >Click<

-----

http://www.thesynthcraft.com/joinguide

You are not allowed to put Pixelmon into any sort of public mod packs.
It goes against our TOS which you agreed to when registering for these boards.

I suggest you remove your modpack or remove Pixelmon from the pack and make players install Pixelmon manually then report back.
By SnowBlitzz
#141609 My post was locked as well. The only thing I realized wrong was that I had a download link of pixelmon on our website without the adfly ads. I have removed that. I will place the right link next time so can you please unlock it?

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=17662
By MoeBoy76
SnowBlitzz wrote:My post was locked as well. The only thing I realized wrong was that I had a download link of pixelmon on our website without the adfly ads. I have removed that. I will place the right link next time so can you please unlock it?

i just double checked and you still have the same link to an illegal download through your own adfly
By SnowBlitzz
MoeBoy76 wrote:
SnowBlitzz wrote:My post was locked as well. The only thing I realized wrong was that I had a download link of pixelmon on our website without the adfly ads. I have removed that. I will place the right link next time so can you please unlock it?

i just double checked and you still have the same link to an illegal download through your own adfly

Oh. Found it and removed. That was an old post, dont think anyone would see it anyway. What I was talking about previously was a link like right above the menu bar - we used to have it there but I removed it.
By MoeBoy76
SnowBlitzz wrote:Oh. Found it and removed. That was an old post, dont think anyone would see it anyway. What I was talking about previously was a link like right above the menu bar - we used to have it there but I removed it.

well first off all, no you didn't, secondly it's the first post with information on what mods your server has on the main page
By SnowBlitzz
MoeBoy76 wrote:
SnowBlitzz wrote:Oh. Found it and removed. That was an old post, dont think anyone would see it anyway. What I was talking about previously was a link like right above the menu bar - we used to have it there but I removed it.

well first off all, no you didn't, secondly it's the first post with information on what mods your server has on the main page

Sorry, I think there's a misunderstanding here. I'm not the op of this post and I think you mixed us up? Since I actually did remove, but if you think there's something I missed, a link would greatly help. I'd remove it immediately
By MoeBoy76
SnowBlitzz wrote:Sorry, I think there's a misunderstanding here. I'm not the op of this post and I think you mixed us up? Since I actually did remove, but if you think there's something I missed, a link would greatly help. I'd remove it immediately

nope, the post i'm referring to is here
By SnowBlitzz
MoeBoy76 wrote:
SnowBlitzz wrote:Sorry, I think there's a misunderstanding here. I'm not the op of this post and I think you mixed us up? Since I actually did remove, but if you think there's something I missed, a link would greatly help. I'd remove it immediately

nope, the post i'm referring to is here

Yes, I have actually fixed that just before I posted a reply minutes ago. Instead of using my adfly link, it now links to the pixelmonmod website downloads page.

Edit: Noticed there was an error because I forgot to put https:// when linking. fixed
JOIN THE TEAM