Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Daylyte
#140968 Just downloaded 3.3.4 and every time I try to connect to a server, I keep getting the same error code : "Kicked whilst connecting to hub: Mod rejections [FMLMod:pixelmon{3.3.3}]" Anyone know what my problem is and how to fix it?

By TheMiggyDgz
#140970 That simply means that the server(s) you are trying to join have not yet updated to Pixelmon 3.3.4. Just wait them out, they'll update soon.
By Branzy
#140993 In a server i play we updates to 3.3.4 and we have the same problem some ppl are having dat issue . I'm trying to find a way ..
By SPG
#140995 if the server updated last night, the server needs to reupdate by redownloading 3.3.4
if it updated recently (so... today) you need to redownload 3.3.4
By SonofGaea
#141693 hey I am having trouble with pixelmon working. I downloaded it and followed the instructions to have the same forge but it only says that for is working and says 3 of 3 mods downloaded. why is it not letting pixelmon show or work? any ideas on what i am doing wrong?
By JamieS1211
#141716 Is pixelmon in the mods folder of the profiles minecraft directory
By SnowBlitzz
#141759 A possibility could be that the download corrupted. Check the pixelmon mod file size to see if it is correct.
JOIN THE TEAM