Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By XiaoKe
#140398 So couple of questions regarding Spawn of Psyduck.
I'm trying to get Pokemon spawning in the nether and in the end, so In the Pixelmon config under dimensions Pixelmon down spawn in I added -1 and 1 along with 0 then in the spawn of psyduck config I added the proper biomes in for the nether and the end but when I load it up I'm not getting any Spawns in the nether or the end... Is there a step I missed? From what I've seen on other posts this should be possible but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...
Also in regards to spawn of psyduck and Biomes O' Plenty how do I get the default spawn rates to show up for the BOP biomes? I tried loading up minecraft and letting it generate a new config file but it left the BOP biomes empty... Any thoughts?

By XiaoKe
#140493 So after fiddling for several days and testing different things. I was able to get the defaults for BOP and I was even able to get them to start spawning in the end. BUT I still can't get the nether to work correctly...
I specified pixelmon using SOP to spawn in the biomes in the nether but they wont spawn... I noticed other pixelmon spawning but not the ones I specified... I'm not entirely sure why the others are spawning down there though as I never put it in the SOP config...

any thoughts on what else I might be doing wrong? I'd like to be able to specify what spawns in the nether...
JOIN THE TEAM