Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Coakie
#140247 No pokemon are coming out of my pokeballs. I tried to clone a mew and the dittos also don't come out of the cloning machine. When a pokemon is released the noises appear from the pokemon but they don't actually appear and I can send it out again without ever needing to return it. I tried reinstalling pixelmon and running only pixelmon without optifine and shaders but it still doesn't work.

I had trainer commands and pixelmon extras but I removed those.

By XRECKXIMPACT
#140284 By the look of what he is saying, I don't think he is experiencing this on a server. Sometimes, and its happened to me a few times, not lately however, where the pokemon just wont spawn and it is fixed after relogging until fixed. Not doubting this isn't a server, but it does sometimes happen.
By SnowBlitzz
#140287 I think this is an issue for offline servers. Our server used to be cracked and Clienthax said we have to turn online mode to true to fix this.

In case it's not on a server, reloging should normally fix it
JOIN THE TEAM