Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By robmurach
#139304 Haven't seen a post about this and i've looked. i'm going to try and word this the best i can. basically, i want an empty world with no pokemon spawned. i want to be able to decide where and what kind of pokemon i want in specific areas. i searched all over but nothing i can find can get my point. hope someone can be helpful. thanks

By DJ_FluXxX
#139305 You obviously haven't search "all over" because this has been asked before and it's quite obvious how to do it if you read the config file and noticed there are spawners :/
By robmurach
#139306 ok idk what's with the rude little comment. it came off as smug. maybe i wasn't wording it right in my searches, and i've searched more than just here. also it isn't quite obvious since i'm asking the question. be nice, don't be smug about a question.
By DJ_FluXxX
#139325 I'm not being smug, you're reading it that way. The question has been asked many times over and I gave you the answer. Re-read the pixelmon configuration file and think about what blocks we have in the mod (Pixelmon Spawner?)
JOIN THE TEAM