Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Calle_Ocho
#139268 Is it possible to make a modpack including Pixelmon and in the Description give all credit to this site by saying something along the lines of "We are using pixelmon mod supplied to us by http://pixelmonmod.com/ All the credits for creating the modpack goes to them, we do not claim to own it or be the creators of it." Just wondering because it would be very handy to be able to make a modpack for future players so others can join my server a lot easier.

By Calle_Ocho
#139275 What if Pixelmon has given someone permission to use Pixelmon back in april, is that permission still valid? I am referring to PixelSpark btw, they said they have gotten permission to use Pixelmon in april of 2014, but I believe the TOS rule against distribution was recent, so it would make the Permission invalid as of now correct?
By citrusella
#139409 if you are using the april version of pixelmon the ToS cannot be changed for it due to an "ex post facto"(after the fact) clause in the DMCA. the newer versions however are subject to the new ToS
JOIN THE TEAM