Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kalaster1
#139193 So I was looking through the spawn information of various pokemon in the config file for the SpawnOfPsyduck side mod, and I noticed that the legendaries Mew, Groudon and Kyogre all have their rarity set to negative 1. I'm not sure if that's a mistake, or if that means they're not supposed to spawn.

By Some Body
#139194 That means that they spawn using the legendary spawn rate defined in the pixelmon.cfg rather than normal rarity calculations.
By Kalaster1
Some Body wrote:That means that they spawn using the legendary spawn rate defined in the pixelmon.cfg rather than normal rarity calculations.

Okay thank you.
Also, no pokemon spawn in the nether even though I enter ID 8 as a biome for them to spawn in.
By Kalaster1
#139266 The way it reads though, it sounds like it's for allowing a spawner to operate in the nether. Anyway, I added the value -1 below 0 for that option and they still do not spawn in the nether.
JOIN THE TEAM