Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By xxDanxx
#139107 Obviously since the poll, I have come up with a question in regards to Celebi about whenever it is added. Celebi as most know can time travel and take others with it.

Will this be a feature when added? Like it takes us to another dimension which is pretending to be a past time perhaps a dimension to prehistoric times where fossil pokemon spawn in the map.

Or isn't is really a planned feature and I'd imagine only very few dimensions would be available.

By MoeBoy76
xxDanxx wrote:Obviously since the poll, I have come up with a question in regards to Celebi about whenever it is added. Celebi as most know can time travel and take others with it.

Will this be a feature when added? Like it takes us to another dimension which is pretending to be a past time perhaps a dimension to prehistoric times where fossil pokemon spawn in the map.

Or isn't is really a planned feature and I'd imagine only very few dimensions would be available.

how Celebi will be obtained is already planned (the fact that the GS ball was added is a hint) and it is unlikely that a time-travel feature would be added as it would require a reasonable amount of work and dimensions cause lag which Pixelmon tries to avoid wherever possible
By Burgy
MoeBoy76 wrote:
xxDanxx wrote:Obviously since the poll, I have come up with a question in regards to Celebi about whenever it is added. Celebi as most know can time travel and take others with it.

how Celebi will be obtained is already planned (the fact that the GS ball was added is a hint) and it is unlikely that a time-travel feature would be added as it would require a reasonable amount of work and dimensions cause lag which Pixelmon tries to avoid wherever possible

All of this is could be possible you found a side mod developer for you however!
JOIN THE TEAM