Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By DracoAmericanus
#138994 I was debating whether or not to bring this up, as I wasn't sure if I was spoiling a new feature that hadn't would have been revealed in the official release of the breeding update, but I couldn't help asking more about it.

Alright, so I was on a pixelmon server last week and I was making a lot PCs in anticipation of the new breeding update (so I could craft as many ranch blocks as I could), and a porygon spawnned on the roof of my house. I was pretty sure that crafting the PCs caused it to spawn, so I investigated it more thoroughly. First I crafted stacks of PCs in a singleplayer world on the modpack, and then I tried it on only the mod itself. In both cases, I was able to spawn a porygon multiple times. I have also recorded and posted the spawning on youtube.

(the videos aren't top quality, since I'm having a little bit of trouble getting the recording software to work...)

Again, I hope that I'm not spoiling anything important and it was just added without indication to see how long it took before someone found it, and I'm sorry if I posted something I shouldn't.

Also, did I put this in the right section of the forum? I don't want to violate any rules with my first post on this forum (other than possibly spoiling a feature of the mod that wasn't supposed to come public yet).

By JamieS1211
#138996 Server owners can change the spawn rate and change what pokemon spawn and where at what rarity.
By JamieS1211
#138998 You are correct, I didn't fully understand first time of asking. Could you submit a ticket on this on the support tracker.
By DracoAmericanus
#138999 I suppose I could. I didn't think that it would be that would be something appropriate to put on the support tracker, since it isn't a bug or a suggestion for a feature, but I'll submit a ticket. :)
JOIN THE TEAM