Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Brojman
#138555 Hello,, My name is Brojman. I have been working on an epic adventure server for pixelmon for....lets just say its been a very long time :P

I was ready to open my server back in 1.6.4, but I wanted to wait for 1.7 to open to add the new block to the map. I had over 2500 Spawners on my map( 2743 spawners to be exact!), not to mention all the pokeloot and stuff I had placed.

When I updated to 1.7.2 All the modded blocks on my map disappeared. :( I have been trying to fix the problem ever since. As of the latest version of worldedit(I use cauldron), worldedit will not copy spawners so I can't just replace the spawners easily.

If anyone can help me to convert my 1.6.4 map to 1.7 with modded Items intact I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction.
- Brojman

EDIT: If anyone could show me how to copy spawners in the current versions that would be helpful too(but I would much rather be able to convert my worlds so I don't have to make those spawners again.)

By bobbanana09
#138570 The 1.6 to 1.7 change took away all pixelmon items because of the ID change. Sorry, it is not possible.
JOIN THE TEAM