Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AnimalNerd
#138521 Hello, not sure if this is the correct place to put this but I thought I'd put it here anyway!
A friend and I have been playing Pixelmon for ages now, and are updated to the latest 3.3.1 beta updated release, and these are some issues I thought I'd point out so that the mod creators can try and fix them if possible!

- When flying on a Pokemon, they tend to bug out a lot and randomly float downwards even when holding space. This has mostly been noticed while riding tropius, but other flying mounts have had this issue.
- Also related to flying mounts, when we updated to 3.3.1 we were unable to fly on tropius/ any flying mount at all; they would lag out if we tried to fly and we would be kicked from the server afterwards with the message "a fatal error has occured"
- With the ranch block (and I understand as it is in beta it isn't finished yet so) it doesn't always let you break it with one hit, and I think it would be nice if you could allow friends the use of your ranch block for convenience sake.
- This isn't a bug, but a suggestion. Could you make it so trading between people doesn't require a pokemon from each person? Sometimes I want to give my friend a Pokemon I've caught but it's really inconvenient for him to have to catch another one to give me
- When crafting pokeball covers/lids on the anvil, your inventory tends to glitch and shows an incorrect number of poke ball lids
- When you're attempting to catch a pokemon, it disappears after having a pokeball thrown at it. This was especially infuriating as I had found a shiny miltank (my first legit shiny in any pokemon game ever) and it glitched out after I had thrown a pokeball in battle that failed to catch it, and I had run out of pokeballs.
- Whirlipede's texture/color is broken, it shows up as a purple/black.

I believe that is all, at least all I can remember at the moment hehe....
Thanks for listening, I really love this mod and appreciate the mod creators for working so hard on this project! Keep it up guys!

By TheGoldenSnake
#138524 a few things...
1.) please post in the bug/issue tracker
2.)Post suggestions seperatly
3.) many of these are known and are being worked on currently
4.) and Finally! you may spawn back in the shiny milktank using /pokespawn Milktank s lvl(1-100)
JOIN THE TEAM