Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SumYunGui
#138273 I wasn't going to post this here originally but since I saw another mod posted I figured it would be fine. Since the developers were going to make this anyway as well, I thought I'd save everyone the trouble. This is the Global Trade Station or GTS! You can throw in a pokemon and what you want for it, and even if you're offline anyone can trade for what you requested for!

How-To Video (Credits to DatMusic of DatCraft)
Click Me!

Screenshots

Usage
This requires SQL to use, if you do not use MySQL you may change the storage type to SQL in the config. The config generates on first load so be sure to start your server, stop it, edit the config in your config folder to match your SQL configuration and then restart your server :)

/gts will show all commands available

/gts list

/gts add <party slot> <wanted pokemon>

/gts cancel

/gts search <pokemon name>

/gts help

/gts trade <Pokemon name> <Trade id/slot> <party slot>

/gts check

Version 1 download: GTS v1.0.0
GTS v1.0.1

By stephen92
#138716 Ok, so after testing, trading no longer works, no error just does not do the trade. Also when you trade with a full team and cancel your personal trade. It deletes the pokemon in your party and you have to relog.

So trading for another pokemon does nothing.

may I suggest removing the wanted pokemon portion so it would just be /gts trade id# slot#
JOIN THE TEAM