Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Branzy
#138027 So I made a team on pixelmon and i wana see what i might change cuz i see my team is not good enough .
Lucario: lvl 100
Nature: Rash
Evs: Max speed/Atk
Moves:Sword Dance / Dragon Pulse / Close Combat / ExtremeSpeed

Volcarona:lvl100
Nature:Modest
Evs: Max Speed/sp Atk
Moves: BugBuzz / Fiery Dance /HiddenPower Water / Hurricane( might change hurricane )

Salamence:lvl100
Nature:Hasty
Evs:Max Speed/ Atk
Moves: Dragon Claw / Earthquake / Flamethrower /Rockslide (might change it to stone edge)

Sharpedo:lvl100
Nature:Adamant
Evs: Max Speed/Atk
Moves:Crunch/Ice Fang/WaterFall/Earthqauke

Metagross:lvl 100
Nature:Impish
Evs:Speed/Atk
Moves:BulletPunch/HammerArm /ZenHeadbut /Earthqauke

Galvantula:lvl100
Nature:Hasty
Evs:Speed/spAtk
Moves:thunder/energyball/bugbuzz/voltswitch

By Some Body
#138028 First off, be aware that you have triple Rock and Fire weaknesses.

Dragon Pulse on Lucario (especially a Swords Dance one) is useless. Use a coverage move that actually benefits from Swords Dance such as Shadow Claw. Along with this, Rash should be switched to Adamant.

To be honest, Volcarona doesn't have much else to replace Hurricane with. If you think Hurricane is useless, you could use Fire Blast when you need the extra power. Timid will do you more good than Modest would.

Stone Edge's extra power is usually better than Rock Slide's slightly better accuracy, and that's no different with Salamence. Along similar lines, Fire Blast is typically better than Flamethrower, although Flamethrower is usable if you can't afford to miss. Naive is frequently preferred over Hasty especially if you have an Intimidate Salamence, but it's not a huge deal.

If your Sharpedo has Speed Boost, consider replacing either Earthquake or Ice Fang with Protect to get a free Speed Boost.

Your Metagross is offensively inclined and there is no reason to run Impish on it. If you're running Speed investment, use Jolly. Hammer Arm is counterproductive with your Speed investment and largely redundant with Earthquake in terms of super effective coverage; Meteor Mash would work better.

Galvantula has no physical attacks and should be Timid.
By Branzy
#138030 It's okay about the weaknesses i can handle them .

For Lucario i think ill wait for pixelmon breeding to have ice punch instead of dragon Pulse and to get the nature dat i want faster .

For Volcarona i was thinking to replace hurricane with quiver dance so ill get speed from another way instead of nature .
And ye as u can see i prefer moves with a high accuracy cuz i hate to miss :3 .

For a speed boost sharpedo iv been looking for 1 but still havent got 1 with speed boost :/ .

Then should i make metagross into a tank ?
By Some Body
#138045 For Volcarona, of course Quiver Dance. I'm not sure why I missed that.

Metagross is able to go either way. If you want it to be a tank, an Adamant nature and HP investment instead of Speed will make it one.
JOIN THE TEAM