Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Josh98
#137741 i have 1.7.10 and pixelmon i have archmedias shipmod and lotsofmobs and also oceancraft

the ocean craft sea animals dont spawn in but when i went to my mods folder i removed my piixelmon i re started my server then all the ocean craft animals come in

now when both mods are in toghther only pokemon spawn in and not the ocean craft how can i make both mods stuff spawn in? thanks

By Some Body
#137742 Pixelmon disables the spawning of other mobs by default. You may be able to enable these other modded mobs by going into Pixelmon's config file and changing "Allow vanilla mobs" to true.
By Josh98
#137743 yes how do i do that i foudn the config file but it says creepes and mobs
i have a mod that has its own mobs like the animals and the ocean craft so how do i make pixelmon spawn its stuff and ocean craft also lotsofmobs thanks
By Josh98
#137745 # Allow creepers, skeletons, etc to spawn in the world - DANGER can kill you while battling
B:"Allow vanilla mobs"=false

thats what it says can you show me on team viewer how to fix this bro?
JOIN THE TEAM