Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TheGoldenSnake
#137631 Sorry for my leap of absence. Has many people know schools just started up again. My main reason for absence was I've been wanting to join the support team but failed in my 3 applications. I want to try again but i have no idea what I must do and say on my application. Ive been trying new things to join the support team. Please help me someone who is on the support team.

By Jephon
#137635 I'm not on the support team but I would guess you might try posting more posts helping other players when they need it. It would also probably help you if those posts are of good quality. TBH, unless you already know a lot about the coding aspects of the mod and/or are already providing great support on the server and/or also submitting quality bug reports, it will be very difficult to get a support team application approved.
By Burgy
TheGoldenSnake » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:31 pm wrote:Sorry for my leap of absence. Has many people know schools just started up again. My main reason for absence was I've been wanting to join the support team but failed in my 3 applications. I want to try again but i have no idea what I must do and say on my application. Ive been trying new things to join the support team. Please help me someone who is on the support team.

Treat it as a job application. Past experiences, qualifications, connections with current staff, etc.
JOIN THE TEAM