Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By 92SilverBear
#137493 Hi,

I'm relatively new to this, and couldn't find the answer anywhere. I recently started a server for a few friends and I, and I'm wondering how to new members a set of starting items i.e. 5 pokeballs and a pokedex.

Thanks,
SilverBear92

By bobbanana09
#137495 What I used was essentials, and I made a clickable starter kit (one use per player) at spawn.
By Pixelhouse
#137521 Make a kit in essentials config file.
Its fairly easy i'm on my phone so i can't copy paste my starter kit. I think by default if you name your kit starter it will give it to everyone new who joined.

And if they joined already OP yourself and do /kit starter *name*
By Burgy
Pixelhouse » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:29 am wrote:Make a kit in essentials config file.
Its fairly easy i'm on my phone so i can't copy paste my starter kit. I think by default if you name your kit starter it will give it to everyone new who joined.

And if they joined already OP yourself and do /kit starter *name*

Instead of doing the last bit, I would give them permissions to use a /kit starter sign at spawn and make the re-use time an absurd amount t so they can never re use it. As well in the Essentials config you need to set it so that the kit name "Starter" is your default kit. If you use Ctrl F to search the document it makes this process much easier
By JamieS1211
#137545 The crash on essentials kit giving on first join doesn't happen any more. Or at lease on my server, so no need for signs now, just auto-give! :D
By Burgy
#137594 Essentials Kits it's is the simplest really. If you can't really figure it out, the internet can always help you
http://wiki.ess3.net/wiki/Command_Reference/Kits

If you still can't figure it out I can help you by giving you the essentials config file.
JOIN THE TEAM