Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IaeyanElyuex
#137124 I'm using NBTExplorer to practice on my test world, trying to mess with and tweak the Pokémon on it, but the program won't read the PK and COMP files where I think the Pokémon data is stored. Is there something I need to do with the program? Does anyone else use this program that can help me?

By MoeBoy76
#137127 those files are not storing NBT Data, Pixelmon loads it to NBT when you connect to a world/server, so you won't be able to edit them, however you can use NBTEdit (a mod) to edit your pixelmon while playing
By IaeyanElyuex
#137132 The NBTEdit mod isn't updated for 1.7.10 yet. This would potentially solve a problem that apparently only affects me. I guess I'll have to wait for that.
By Zuaro
#137242 It's not updated, no, however, there are some compiled versions that seem to work flawlessly for it.
JOIN THE TEAM