Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By WoofieQc
#136753 I just update my pixelmon 3.2.5 to 3.2.6 and i got some stuff change on my chest....

I want know id Change plz for give me back what i had before

By MoeBoy76
#136755 forge handles IDs as an internal thing as of 1.7.2, it now identifies everything by its name (eg Pokeball is known as Pixelmon:PokeBall) so this is an interesting bug that 1. shouldn't happen and 2. doesn't happen to everyone
By Kuwoobie
#137010 I have a similar problem that occurred with our server yesterday.

We did not change the version of Forge or Pixelmon, but we did add a premade adventure map just for fun.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... na-mc-145/

Ever since we added the map, all doors have been changed into leafstone ore. Pokeballs all became Volcano badges. People growing fields of wheat logged in to find their wheat all turned into healing machines. It is complete madness. Is there any way to correct this?
By Zuaro
#137019 I heard of someone that experienced the same issue using Multiworld (I believe, it may be Multiverse). They fixed it by deleting the second world. I'm not sure if you're using Multiworld or not, but presuming you added the adventure world, I feel it's safe to assume that you do.
By Kuwoobie
#137024 I do. I've had multiple worlds for months now. I've no idea why adding this one has changed all Pixelmon related item IDs suddenly.
JOIN THE TEAM