Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By perkhaze
#136660 So i recently installed the new pixelmon update and havnt played much since the last big patch. The problem im having is im really not seeing alot of pokemon i was seeing all the time before i updated like bagon and beldum and such. I was wondering if they changed the spawn rate or if im not looking in the right areas or what also i had a huge aggron spawn behind me in a cave once i was wondering if some pokemon only spawn underground now and how that works? thanks for your time.

By KingBennett
#136661 um pokemon have been only underground for like a year(zubat). Also if you haven't played since they added all the biomes then pokemon are more spread out now then back in 1.6 and below.
By Some Body
#136665 Bagon and Beldum (among others) now spawn exclusively in Mesa biomes.

There was a recent update that allowed several fully evolved Pokémon to spawn rarely.
By perkhaze
#136666 what is a mesa biome?

(NVM i googled it although i have never seen that biome the entire time iv been playing these past few days)
By Ren
#136677 Just simply get AMIDST and insert your worlds seed. This will give you an aerial view of your world and its biomes. :P
Good luck and have fun!
JOIN THE TEAM