Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By OtterDragon
#136550 Hey everyone! I'm new here and I've tried a few pixelmon servers, but I'm somewhat disgusted with the server list...
Most, if not all, of the top voted servers that I have tried are not at the top of the list for being good servers, but rather they are up there because they offer unbalanced daily vote rewards.

I'm looking for a pixelmon server that either does not give vote rewards, or the vote rewards are balanced (1 rare candy, a random TM, pokeballs, or other... even a small chance for something really good like masterball or something is ok, as long as its a small chance and not a guaranteed thing) and has a balanced donation shop, since obviously most servers cannot live without donations, I understand the nature of the shop... but being able to buy any legendery/shiny is a nono in my book. Rare things should be rare, not pay-to-rarity.

I'll gladly take any suggestions, and I'm willing to bend a bit for this critera, but what I stated above would be my ideal server.

By Pixelhouse
#136555 We offer a balanced voterewards system, there's chances for random shinies and legendaries, however those are rather big and is not something that happens daily, but it can occur, mostly its 1 rare candy and ultra balls etc etc.
We also have Gyms & Elite4(no NPC's but real people)
And we have the cheapest donation shop you will find.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

www.the-spartans.org
server = play.the-spartans.org
By OtterDragon
Pixelhouse » 31 Aug 2014 20:28 wrote:We offer a balanced voterewards system, there's chances for random shinies and legendaries, however those are rather big and is not something that happens daily, but it can occur, mostly its 1 rare candy and ultra balls etc etc.
We also have Gyms & Elite4(no NPC's but real people)
And we have the cheapest donation shop you will find.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

http://www.the-spartans.org
server = play.the-spartans.org

you can buy cheap shiny legenderies.... thats exactly what I DONT want.
By JamieS1211
#136559 Some servers may look like they give unbalanced vote rewards as they give different rewards for different ranks. Hence higher ranks give higher rewards to keep the vote rewards an equal value at all ranks. I don't however know if this is the case with all the servers you have looked at but it is something you can look into
JOIN THE TEAM